Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Day 60 The bubble bursts

So I had this grand idea for today's image. I wanted to test out the 5D in a studio style set up and the truth is whilst I still have a lot to learn it is a great performer.
The image isn't exactly how I imagined it but Christine and I both had some fun with it, and also discovered that Christine isn't as great a bubble blower as she likes to think she is. Ideally I was looking for a bubble the size of her head to cover her face in a comedy effect, but try as she might she just couldn't get her blowing technique right.

Hopefully over the next few days I should be able to bring you some decent landscape pictures as I have a few days off work. So if Landscapes is your thing, watch this space.


Have a good weekend

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment