Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day 65 What's the point?

Indeed what is the point, does any of this really matter?
Who care's I'm still gonna keep doing it, even when I really can't be bothered and have zero inspiration, I will find something mundane to shoot, last minute, just before I go to bed, before a 14 hour shift the next day, I will continue on, when every part of my being says just give in, no-one will notice.
This is a labour of love.
For anyone who says its not, try doing anything apart from the basics, like eating, breathing and pooing for 365 days in a row.

So today's labour of love is brought to you by my extension tubes which give a very narrow depth of field, and also totally manual focus, hand held. lit by an iphone LED.


I didn't even sharpen the pencils, or put them in any sort of order!

Have a day.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment