Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 83 Meeting the Dragons

This weekend has had a bit of a wedding theme to it. Yesterday I was out on one of my best friends stag nights, and let my hair down (probably a little too much) and today I went to meet a bride and groom who are planning an amazing country style wedding in the village of Cambo, Northumberland.
Cambo is probably most famous for Wallington Hall and the stone Dragons heads, so whilst i was in the area I thought I would snap off a couple of pictures.

I hope that by June it is a bit warmer however as it was absolutely freezing this morning, my fingers ached with the cold from walking around the village. I always feel very privileged when I am chosen to shoot someones wedding and this year is shaping to be  a great one. I get to meet some amazing people, and get to shoot at some stunning venues. This year I am shooting at Lumley Castle, South Causey Inn, Cambo Church, Copthorne Hotel amongst others. I love the challenge that the variety of venues gives. If you know someone thats getting married then feel free to pass on my details (Sales mode on!).

Anyway I still need to thaw out a bit so I'll sign off.


Don't forget, tomorrows Monday and everyone loves a Monday!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment