Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Day 77 Super dee-duper

Off work today and had another shoot, all good stuff! Lily was a little gem, she just loved telling her mum and dad what to do. So the white background is getting lots of use at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm getting complacent.
Every time it comes out its important to dial in the levels to make sure the images come out as well as possible. To set up I always look for a toy or something similar to set up, I find this also helps bring the child out of their shell a little and also settle a little bit.
Today I had already set up but when Lily arrived we still took a couple of photos of Barney first. So I thought today, since I'm feeling quite lazy I would share one of those with you.


I love you, you love me, we're best friends as friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too.....

Please????

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment