Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 5 - Objects in the rear view mirror may appear prettier than they are.

For a while now I have long admired light trail shots by others, and have always meant to spend some time doing my own. With this in mind, there may be a few of these shots throughout the year.

This one shows that you don't have to go somewhere that looks amazing during the day (this is the spine road at the Three Horse Shoes for those that care) to make a pretty photo using people just going about their everyday business.

I don't have anything funny to say today, I'm just too tired, but for me this sums up my week, its all been a bit of a blur, and at times I have felt as if parts of it were passing me by. But I am a firm believer in taking time to stop and be thankful for everything that we have.

Have a great weekend folks (all 3 of you)


Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment