Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 24 - No rest for the wicked.

I'm amazed its taken me this long to have a picture that is specifically work related. After all I spend more time at work each week than I do with my family. Well awake time anyway. It's a bit of a strange thing really that we spend so much time with people we haven't chosen to be with.
It makes it so much better when you work with a good group of people. Don't get me wrong I don't miss them when I'm not there, but at the same time they definitely make the whole work thing a lot more bearable.

The last 6 months has seen a fair bit of upheaval for me at work, I've had a fair few difficult decisions to make and a lot of changes to get used to but I feel very much that they are all for the better and I am enjoying my new role, for the most part anyway.

So without further a do, today's picture is my view that I have at work.

Thanks for peeking in.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment