Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 30 - Chasing Rainbows

It must be my lucky day. Today's image was going to be something totally different but you don't pass up opportunities like this. I peeked out the window this morning and what did I see but a lovely bright rainbow.

Now I had a conversation with a friend a couple of weeks ago when I was feeling a little bit down and she sent me a link to a guy who really really likes rainbows. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI) I promised I would at some point capture a rainbow and make a similarly over the top video about it. So I have to apologise but there is no video as it was early this morning and it was too freaking cold and windy!

I chose this spot as I think the rainbow works well with the colours of the beach huts (told you they would feature a lot) I just wish that the colours of the rainbow were a little brighter but I don't want it to look fake if that makes sense.

There nearly wasn't a rainbow at all as by the time I had got to the beach it had gone, I was just about to drive away when it reappeared. So I quickly ran across and took a few shots and by the time I had gotten back into the car it had again disappeared.



I'm off to buy a lottery ticket now.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment