Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day 23 - Best thing since sliced bread.

Today the blog nearly died. I was full of good intentions but just couldn't motivate myself or find the right time to take a picture.
January is a tough month for everyone, and once again its been one of those days where you just can't seem to catch a break. So how do you pick yourself up from that. Then I was struck by inspiration. The inspiration struck through my nostrils.
Now I don't know about you but there is one smell I just cant resist. Toast! I don't know what it is but as soon as I smell some I have to have some. Unless its burnt, in which case I can think of nothing worse.

So time for a little experiment, is it just the smell? Or does this picture make you want to go and pop a couple of slices of bread in the toaster?


Simple Golden brown toast with a good helping of butter. Yummy in my tummy!

My recommendation for a good slice of toast, Village Bakery Toastie Loaf from Aldi, and only 72p per loaf too!

Enjoy

Paul

1 comment:

  1. I love toast and agree Village Bakery Toastie Loaf from Aldi is first class for toast!

    ReplyDelete