Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 16 - Lazy

So I managed to last a whole 15 days not taking any pictures of Lego but on Day 16 I have succumbed.

Its mainly through laziness, as I am off work today and I really can't be bothered to leave the house as I am away for the next 2 days, I was hoping for some icicles to take a macro shot of, I even tried taking some images of the patterns the ice had formed on the windows of the car, I sat and waited for 40 minutes for a bird to come and feed on the neighbours snowy bird table but nothing.

It appeared to me that maybe all the birds were in hiding because of the cold, then the cold kind of took a hold of my brain and I remembered a conversation I had at work the previous night about life in outer space, and how different the world looks when covered in snow.

Then inspiration struck me (well kind of lazy inspiration). My daughter collects the Lego Minifigures and recently she got a couple of Alien type ones, so why not take a picture of them trudging through the snow.

So I did. Its a lazy effort and I understand that. But hey its my blog so deal with it. There will be many days like this throughout the year, just like 24 had sleeper episodes, my blog will have sleeper days.

So here is the first one.....


I'm off to catch up on some TV now, have a good day.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment