Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Day 140 Drawing A Blank

Today has been a very strange day, after the craziness of the weekend today has been quite sedentary but at the same time I've still really struggled to find time to take a picture or even think about taking a picture.
Its difficult because I don't want to cheat and I don't want to post any absolute rubbish (shut it Michael Dunn), but I really don't feel like taking a picture. I could post the only picture I have snapped so far today, which is of the gas meter so I could enter the meter reading after leaving a hot tap dribbling all day, which has only served to increase the level of my mood greatly.
Even typing this I have no idea what I am going to post a picture of, I'm secretly hoping for some divine inspiration, but there is nothing coming to me at all.

About 5 minutes have passed and I am still no closer to posting a picture.


And that, as they say, is that.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment