Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 124 G-Force in the Andes

Here I am ready to shamelessly plug another one of my friends businesses. But then again if I didn't know such a talented group of people then I wouldn't feel the need to shamelessly plug their wares.

This time its the wonderful Inksville of Ponteland (they are geet posh now and that). I have recently purchased these amazing T-shirts from their new line of classic Kids Tv Show themed shirts. Its a little outside their usual line which is more petrol based, but once again the guys have come up top trumps.

I own a fair few Inksville designs, and they are always happy to help out with custom print jobs too, essentially thats what the Mysterious cities of gold T-shirt is. They are cool, but not cool enough to have been fans of this awesome show.

So if you need some custom T's or print work done, or even if you are just looking for some awesome T-Shirts (for the lady and the man) then make http://www.inksville.net your first port of call. You won't be disappointed.


Now I'm off out with one of these T's on to sit in a beer garden and catch up with an old friend!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment