Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 132 Golden Linings

I was again really struggling today to find something to photograph. Believe it or not I do try to make each photo individual, and worthwhile viewing. I'll admit some are not really worth it and others are are just utter rubbish. But I do try, I promise.

Unfortunately life really has a way of getting in the way of really bringing the sort of images I wish I could to you, but I will keep striving. I'm over a third of the way through now, and I will once again be honest and say it is becoming a battle of attrition rather than a labour of love. But I will keep going.

So on the way home from work I was feeling a little flat, when i looked over to my left and saw this scene unfurling before me, and I'm sorry Darren but its another sky shot.


But it had to be done.

Thats me for now

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment