Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Day 105 The first jump

There is a whole jumpography movement out there in the big bad world, so I will tip my hat to these wonderful people throughout the year with a few jump photo's.

Today I was lucky enough to be able to borrow a lens from a friend of mine for the wedding I have on Thursday. So I spent a little time getting used to the lens, which is absolutely gorgeous, but unfortunately slightly out of my price range for just now. What can I say I'm a sucker for those little red rings.
The cheaper option is for me to buy a cheaper lens and for Christine to slip a bright red elastic band over the end so I can pretend!

Anyway, todays picture.


Yes you see that right, there is a bit of blue sky there, and some sunshine too.... long may it last

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment