Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Day 39 - Desperation

Today i very nearly ended up just taking a picture of my hand, but now I can bank that for another day.
I had hoped to take a picture of a horse today, just to be topical, but alas the only horses on the way to my work were away in the middle of the field and I only had a short lens with me, so alas no horses, apparently my blog is pretty much the only thing in the world that doesn't contain horses. I feel left out. This blog shall contain horses at some point!

So instead on my way home from work I decided to take a picture of this building down next to the beach, it has a proper name but I can't remember what it is. Its an educational centre / lifeguard station/ observation tower / toilet. It always looks quite pretty at night so I thought why not, it beats a picture of my hand.

So here it is (the thing not my hand)

So there you have it.

Have a good weekend.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment