Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 36 - Suddenly everything is right

Woke up cold one tuesday,
I'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,
So I quickly opened the wardrobe,
Pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
Topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
That were ripped around the seams,
And I thought these shoes just don't suit me.
Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right,
(Lyrics from Paulo Nutini's New Shoes)

Funny how a new pair of shoes or new t-shirt can just make everything seem that bit better isn't it.

I'm sure one of my most avid followers so far, Mr Knott, can empathise with where I am coming from.

Most women would go nutty for a pair of heels, or maybe even some boots, but I know the way to my woman's heart..... so I bought her these......




And it has to be said, she has been much happier since getting them. 


If only all life's little problems could be resolved with a pair of new shoes.... who know's maybe they can.


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment