Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Day 328 Fast Cars

One pastime I haven't shared with you is my enjoyment of motor sports. Today for those that don't know was the last F1 race of the season, the last race Mark Webers career and the last race of the V8 era with a plethora of changes to come in next seasons championship.

I've always found aggressive drivers the most entertaining, some of my favourites including Kimi Raikonnen, JP Montoya and even Vettel, who is the current master of squeezing every last drop of performance at the car and going for the win at all costs. The master in my opinion has to be Ayrton Senna, a master taken too early, a great possibly even a legend not allowed to fulfil his potential to really push the records of the sport. 

That said I don't have a toy car of Senna, and I was pretty desperate for a photo so this JP Montoya replica will need to do! 


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment