Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Day 323 Nothing good happens after 2am

That's a quote from a TV show called how I met your mother, which happened to be the TV show we were watching when Christine went into labour with Erin. 

I need to remember this advice and then I don't make stupid decisions like I did at 4am this morning.

My current fitness regime is a weekly round of golf and maybe a little bit of time on the exercise bike. So what persuaded me that it would be a good idea to go for a jog this morning I do not know. The thought process was, ooh thinking about looking for a holiday, want to look good in my bikini (not really), so why not start trying to get fit. 


Many icy puddles later and this is what my trainers looked like. Never mind what I look like hobbling around and coughing and wheezing all day long.

Needless to say it's not something that will be repeated soon. 

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment