Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 325 Twit Twooo

Another busy day today finishing off the christmas shopping, well apart from some of the little stuff for the little one.
A productive meeting after lunch which should hopefully secure me some work in 2014. That said late June and July are already shaping up to be quite busy with no weekends off already! 
My meeting today was in the very stylish Lola Jeans in tynemouth. It's the second time I've popped in and I love the feel of the place. I would imagine it feels a bit different once it's full of puss heads, but for a quiet afternoon pint or even a coffee it's a nice place.

Since last time I was in they have added these lovely tea light holders which are very kitsch.


Fingers crossed this business proposal comes through, exciting times ahead maybe? Or at least a few days a year anyway! :) 

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment