Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day 205 Childhood Sweethearts

We are onto day 5 now, I'm pretty sure this is the longest I have ever been apart from my daughter, and the second longest I have been away from my wife since we moved in together almost 14 years ago.

I miss them madly, and am constantly reminded of my own downfalls when they are not here. They say life is about give and take, it is, you generally have givers and takers (no sniggering at the back).
I'm lucky to have been pretty good at judging people my whole life, that said when I get it wrong, I get it drastically wrong. That wouldn't be an issue if I was able to let it go. My main problem is that I can't let go of things, I play them over and over in my head until I drive myself insane. I over analyse the smallest of things, due to that social networking isn't my greatest friend.

Anyway I digress, and apologise as its another lego pic, this time two young kids, hopelessly in love, waiting to see what the world has to throw at them.



Never give up, and keep on plugging away, I always try to remember that no matter what I have my family (all of it, not just the girls) and to be honest, I wouldn't trade that for the world.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment