Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Day 203 - Fools Garden

Another day of shameless plugging again today I'm afraid. Today its the turn of the lovely and wonderfully talented Sarah Harperly, proprieter of Under the Lemon Tree Handmade Jewellery.

Sarah makes some very reasonably priced handmade vintage style jewellery. My wife has dabbled in jewellery making in the past so I understand the patience and skill involved in this. We have had a few items from Sarah recently of which this is the latest offering.
I have always been a massive VW Beetle fan, always wanting to one day have the time and the money to restore an old bug to its former glory. I have very fond memories of sitting on my grandfathers knee helping steer his Beetle into the garage. Its one of my earliest memories, and one that I will always treasure. So when Sarah posted these for sale on her facebook page, I just had to purchase the set for the wife.



Check Sarah's page out on the link above and give it a like, she is sure to have something you will like!

Adios

Paul

p.s. for those wondering what the title has to do with the post, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phEnpdDusss a lovely quirky song!

No comments:

Post a Comment