Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Day 192 - New Shoes

I love receiving gifts! Who doesn't right. Don't get me wrong, I love spoiling my wife and my daughter, and I love the look on their face when I give them a gift, especially when I know I got it just right, but I also love getting gifts!

I may have mentioned already that its my birthday very soon, so feel free to shower me with gifts. Today I received a couple of early birthday gifts from my mother in law and from the team at work. Sorry to those who hate golf but its all golf related.

I've got some lovely new golf shoes that are like slippers on my feet and (in my opinion) look sick, and I got a sleeve of golf balls from work, which I'll try not to lose on Saturday.



Blog may not get posted till monday as I have a very busy weekend, so have a good one and enjoy the sunshine!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment