Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 169 Taken for a ride

Nearly halfway through the year and I've finally managed to get the bike out of the garage and go for a ride. I didn't break any speed records, but I certainly sweated a lot and I got the photo I went out for (Yellow Carpet), along with a few others including one of the most surreal things I've ever seen (white horse).

It was reasonable fun, I did however have to at one point deal with a bee flying up the leg of my shorts.


Today has been a bit of a strange day for me personally, with some very strange things going on in my head, demons that need to be slain if you will. I guess the thing I've learnt is that its harder to let go of stuff than you think, the ride helped me clear some of it out of my head, the rest, well it'll have to go another day!

Tomorrow is another day.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment