Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 261 - A dogs life

It seems you can't go anywhere early in the morning at the moment without seeing a 'bootcamp'. People paying someone to make them do exercise in the great outdoors. Sounds like fun.... no????

Anyway on my way to work again and another amazing sunrise, so I again headed down to the beach but to make it a bit different headed along to seaton sluice. As I approached the beach a dog went whipping past me, and as I rounded the corner I saw one of these lovely bootcamps taking place, and the dog having a wee next to a post, well on a post, which just so happened to have the bootcampers kettle bells and skipping rope on. I tried really hard not to laugh but I was very aware that they thought the dog was mine. Still was hard not to chuckle.

So I had to try and capture the dog in todays pic of the day...


He looked as if he was having a lot of fun.

I also snapped this on the way back to the car.


As you can see it was another beautiful morning.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment