Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Day 259 Back to the Beginning

Tomorrow I am going to get up at 4am and do loads of really important stuff. Its worth a try since the last 2 days I've said I'm going to have a bit of a lie in I've ended up being up at the crack of sparrow shit.

Anyway, awake again and with an idea in my mind I headed down to the beach to watch the sunrise. Word of warning, winter is well on its way, it was bloody freezing, I had to check for all my fingers and toes when I got back. I think I may have lost my nose though, its fine just means I won't be able to smell all the pumps my daughter has been letting off this morning.

Anyway, I spent 30 minutes on the beach taking pictures, including the one I had had 'the idea' for at 6am. But then on the way back to the car I spotted this and had to take a picture. The benches at Blyth beach all have these little insets with poems, or facts on them, and I thought this one was a nice way to start the day off.



The idea I had at 6am was this image....


Kind of a bleary eyed, wake up on the beach type of feel.

Anyway, wrap up warm and have a lovely day.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment